These yoghurt, berry and granola popsicles are great for both kids and adults! Serve them as breakfast and the kids will love you. Or have them as a snack when you need something cooling during warm summer days. I love having them in the freezer. They’re perfect to grab when you don’t have time or energy to make breakfast or when you’re in a big need of something quick and cooling.
These popsicles are so easy to make! No preparation needed, you only put the ingredients in the molds and let them freeze for 3-4 hours. You can easily vary them by choosing different types of yoghurt, fruits/berries and granola or nuts.
Ingredients for these Breakfast Popsicles:
Yoghurt Breakfast Popsicles with Berries & Granola
- Popsicle molds (I used silicon molds)
- 2 dl (Vegan) Yoghurt
- 12-14 Raspberries
- 10-14 Blueberries
- 4 tbsp Granola
- Add halft the yoghurt in the molds, dividing it equally between the four molds.
- Add raspberries, blueberries and granola (I put some extra granola at the bottom).
- Add rest of the yoghurt to the molds.
- Freeze for at least 3-4 hours.