This is a recipe for a delicious and easy Granola Tartlet with Nutella Cream. This granola tartlet is made with just a few key ingredients and only takes 20 minutes to make. It’s both vegan, gluten and sugar free. This tartlet is great to serve both for breakfast, afternoon treat or dessert.
I love making tartlets. First of all, they can be made in single servings. Because sometimes you really don’t want to make a big cake or pan with whatever you’re in the mood for. Second, they are sooo so cute and pretty, and that always makes them more fun to eat. They really do look like a gorgeous dessert, even though it’s “just” an easy recipe that has been added to a tartlet tin. Third, these granola tartlets are healthy enough to eat for breakfast or afternoon treat since they’re gluten and sugar free, but delicious and sweet enough to serve for dessert. The crunchy granola base is made vegan, gluten and sugar free granola mixed with apple sauce. The Nutella cream is a wonderful combination of sweet sugar free Nutella and tangy vegan yogurt. This mix makes the tartlet fresh and light, yet still sweet and delicious. In the middle I’ve added a little chocolate peanut butter, just to add some extra chocolate to it. If you don’t have chocolate peanut butter at home you can combine regular peanut butter (or any other nut butter) with a little bit of cacao powder. And last but not least I added some berries on top to add freshness to it.
A few tips:
- Don’t mix the granola for too long in the mixer. You just want the biggest chunks to get a little smaller and equally sized. Be careful not to make the granola too grainy.
- The amount of yogurt vs Nutella can be adapted according to taste, depending on if you prefer it sweeter or more tangy.
- Let the tartlets cool for five minutes before adding the filling, you don’t want the filling to melt.
- These tartlets can be prepared on beforehand. The filling can be added a few hours before eating, but if you’re planning on eating them the next day then don’t add the filling until then.
- Store these tartlets in a plastic container in the fridge for up to five days.
Ingredients for these Granola Tartlet with Nutella Cream:
- Apple sauce
- Vegan yogurt
- Sugar Free Nutella
- Chocolate peanut butter
Other recipes you might like:
- Cheesecake Tartlet with Cottage Cheese (Gluten, Sugar & Oil Free)
- Chocolate Cheesecake Tartlet (Gluten & Sugar Free, Low Fat)
- Granola & Nut Stuffed Baked Pears (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Healthy Chocolate Mousse (Vegan & Sugar Free)
Granola Tartlet with Nutella Cream (Gluten & Sugar Free)
- 2 dl Granola roughly mixed in a blender
- 1 1/2 tbsp Apple sauce
- 2-3 tbsp Vegan yogurt
- 2-3 tbsp Sugar Free Nutella
- 2 tsp Chocolate peanut butter
- Raspberries, to top
- Blueberries, to top
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celcius.
- Add granola to a high speed blender and mix for a few seconds (10-20). Just until its roughlt mixed and the chunks are a bit smaller. You don't want it to get too grainy.
- Combine apple sauce with the roughly mixed granola and divide equally between two tartlet tins.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Meanwhile combine yogurt with nutella in a small bowl. You can adjust the amount of yogurt vs nutella according to taste. Or only fill it with nutella.
- When the tartlets are ready take them out of the oven and let them cool for five minutes.
- Fill them with the yogurt/nutella cream.
- Add a teaspoon of chocolate peanutbutter (or any nut butter) in the center. If you don't have chocolate butter at home you can mix 2 teaspoons of nut butter with 1/2 tsp cacao powder.
- Top with berries and serve.
2 thoughts on “Granola Tartlet with Nutella Cream (Gluten & Sugar Free)”