This is a quick yet super delicious Ricotta, Prosciutto & Home Made Cranberry Jam Toast. This toast calls for four main ingredients and is ready to serve in only five minutes. It is perfect to make as finger food or appetizers or to make bigger ones and serve for brunch or lunch. My toast are gluten free since I used a gluten free bread.
Crispy grilled fresh bread, creamy and gentle ricotta, salty prosciutto, tart cranberry ham and dry roasted almonds. If your not drooling by now, I don’t know what will make you drool. But let me tell you! The combination of these ingredients will make your taste buds go crazy. Thats for sure! And the best thing?! They only take five minutes to make! These toasts are such a perfect finger food, appetizer or brunch/lunch to make. They are great to serve all year round, but especially during fall and winter when cranberries are in season. I topped my toasts with dry roasted almonds, but they’re delicious with any nuts or seeds to be honest. If you want to spice them up even more then you can drizzle come honey/fiber syrup to add a creamy sweet flavor to them.
A few tips:
- I used my home made cranberry jam. And I cooked it with some red wine this time. It adds such a lovely rustic and warming feeling to it.
- Use any bread you like or have at home. These toasts are great with whatever bread you like. Or even make them on seeds crackers or regular crackers.
- I topped my roasts with dry roasted almonds, but you can really top them with any nuts… or seeds (for nuts free version) that you like or have at home.
Ingredients for these Ricotta, Prosciutto & Home Made Cranberry Jam Toast:
- (Gluten Free) Fresh bread
- Cranberry Jam
Other recipes you might like:
- Prosciutto & Fig Flatbread Pizza (Gluten Free)
- Chanterelle Toast (Vegetarian & Gluten Free)
- Toast with Balsamic Roasted Cherries & Ricotta (Vegetarian & Gluten Free)
- Prosciutto & Peach Flatbread Pizza (Gluten Free)
- Zucchini Rolls with Ricotta & Prosciutto (Gluten, Grain Free & Low Carb)
- Sweet Potato Toast with Ricotta & Baked Grapes (Gluten & Grain Free)
Ricotta, Prosciutto & Home Made Cranberry Jam Toast (Gluten Free)
- 6 slices (Gluten Free) Bread
- 6 tbsp Ricotta
- 6 slices Prosciutto
- 6 tsp Cranberry Jam
- Salted almonds, to top roughly chopped
- Preheat a nonstick pan over medium heat with some olive oil.
- Add the sliced bread to the pan and fry for 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Place on a plate and spread ricotta over the toast.
- Top with prosciutto, cranberry jam and chopped nuts.