Got some ripe bananas that you don’t know how to use? Make this creamy and delicious three ingredients banana chocolate mousse! This must be the easiest and quickest way of using over ripe bananas and turning them into something absolutely delicious! This chocolate mousse only requires three main ingredients, it’s vegan, gluten, sugar and nut free. If you’re looking for a healthy and easy treat, this is it!
This is such a great way of using your over ripe bananas you have laying at home. This creamy and delicious chocolate mousse can be served either as a breakfast, afternoon snack or dessert. It great if you want prepare your breakfast or afternoon snack the day before, or if you want to make a dessert that is ready to serve straight away. Since the bananas provide sweetness you don’t need to add any additional sweetener. But if you prefer it even sweeter, just add some liquid sweetener according to taste.
Ingredients for this Three Ingredients Banana Chocolate Mousse:
- Ripe banana
- Cacao powder
- Stevia vanilla drops/vanilla extract
- Salt (optional)
- Liquid sweetener (optional)
- Coconut flakes
Three Ingredients Banana Chocolate Mousse (Vegan & Sugar Free)
For the chocolate mousse
- 2 Ripe bananas
- 1/2-3/4 dl Cacao powder (depending on how strong chocolate taste you prefer)
- 4-5 drops Vanilla stevia drops (or 1 tsp vanilla extract)
- 1/2 tsp Salt (optional)
- 1-2 tbsp Liquid sweetener, if you prefer it sweeter (optional, I did not use it)
For the topping
- Coconut flakes
- Add ripe banana, cacao powder, vanilla stevia drops/vanilla extract, salt (if using), liquid sweetener (if using) to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Taste to check if more sweetener, cacao powder of vanilla is needed.
- Pour into four glasses and top with blackberries, raspberries and coconut flakes, or your prefered topping.
7 thoughts on “Three Ingredients Banana Chocolate Mousse (Vegan & Sugar Free)”