This watermelon pizza is such a nice and refreshing appetizer. It’s perfect for those hot summer days when you want something quick, easy and refreshing.
If you want to make it even more simple and easy skip the grilling part and only add the topping. But I do recommend you to grill the watermelon, its so lovely.
Ingredients for this Watermelon Pizza:
- Feta cheese
- Pecan nuts
- Thick balsamic vinegar
- 1 round slice of Watermelon
- 5-6 Strawberries quartered
- 1/4 package Feta cheese crumbled
- 5 Pecan nuts roughly chopped
- Thick balsami vinegar
- Preheat a grill pan over medium/high heat.
- Slice the strawberries and chop the nuts.
- WHen the pan is hot grill/fry the watermelon for 2-3 minutes on each side (or until it starts to get grill marks).
- Slice the watermelon in 8 pieces and put on a plate.
- Top with strawberries, crumbled feta cheese, pecans and drizzle some thick balsamic vinegar on top.