Chocolate Porridge with Fried Banana (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
This is a delicious, tasty and warming chocolate porridge that is served with fried banana, granola and peanut butter on top.
For the chocolate porridge
- 2 dl Rolled oats
- 2 dl Water
- 2 dl Plant based milk
- 1-3 tbsp Fiber syrup or agave (depending on how sweet you prefer your porridge)
- 4-5 drops Stevia vanilla drops
- 1 tsp Cinnamon (optional)
For the topping
- 2 Bananas peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 2-4 tbsp Peanut butter
- Granola, to taste
- Milk, to serve (optional)
Add the ingredients for the porridge to a pot and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and let it shimmer 6-10 minutes. Stir regularly.
Preheat a nonstick pan over medium heat with some coconut oil.
When the pan is hot add the sliced banana and fry for 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
When the porridge is done divide between two bowls, top with fried banana, peanut butter and granola. Add milk to the bowl if prefered.