Beetroot & Grapefruit Salad
Fresh, summery, tasty and delicious
- 2 Red beetroots cooked and peeled
- 2 Yellow beetroots cooked and peeled
- 1 Grapefruit peeled and segmented
- A hand full of Green leafs
- 6-8 Pistachio nuts roughly chopped
- 0,5 Lemon, juice
- Salt, to taste
Slice and cook the beets in salted water for approximately 30 minutes (or until soft).
Drain the beets and let them cool for a few minutes.
Put the green leafs in a bowl.
Add the cooked beets.
Sprinkle the lemon juice over the beets.
Add the segmented grapefruit on top of the beets.
Sprinkle with chopped pistachio nuts.