Grilled Fish Packet
Easy and delicious grilled fish packets with summery veggies
- 2 Cod fillets
- 6 Fresh potatoes divided in two
- 4 Asparagus divided into smaller parts
- 6 Radishes divided in two
- 1 Fennel sliced
- 4 Button mushrooms sliced
- 10 cm Zucchini cut in half moons
- 2 Spring onion cut into smaller parts
- 2 Garlic cloves
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Fresh herbs (I used cilantro)
- 1 Lemon juiced
Prepare the grill.
Take two pieces of aluminium foil (quite big ones).
Divide the veggies equally between the two aluminium foils.
Add a cod filet on each and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Fold the edges to create a packet that looks like a tent. Make sure it's completely sealed so that o steam can escape.
Put on the grill and let it cook for 10-20 minutes (depending on how thick your fish is), until the veggies and fish are done. Mine took approximately 15-16 minutes.
Top with fresh herbs and some lemon.