Watermelon Bites with Goat Cheese Cream (Vegetarian, Gluten, Grain Free & Low Carb)
These delicious watermelon bites topped with goat cheese cream are easy and quick to make and perfect to serve as appetizers, fingerfood or as a refreshing snack.
Course Appetizer, Fingerfood, Snack Keyword Easy, Gluten-Free, Grain Free, Healthy, Low Carb, Quick, vegetarian
Prep Time 10 minutes minutes Total Time 10 minutes minutes
- 1-2 slices Watermelon (about 2 cm thick) cut into equally sized pieces
- 50 g Goat cheese/Chèvre
- 2-3 tbsp Greek yogurt or Creme fraiche
- 4-5 Basil leaves finely sliced
- 5-6 Pistachio nuts roughly chopped
- Thick balsamic vinegar (optional, but recommended)
Whisk the goat cheese/chèvre and yogurt/Creme fraiche using an electric hand whisk until smooth and creamy. Taste to check if more cheese/yogurt is needed. Place in the fridge.
Cut the watermelon into equally sized cubes and place on a plate.
Top with the goat cheese cream, thinly sliced basil leaves, chopped pistachio nuts and thick balsamic vinegar.