Cauliflower Tabbouleh (Oil & Gluten Free)
A fresh, light and delicious cauliflower tabbouleh
- 1/2 Cauliflower head riced
- 2 Scallions (both white and green parts) thinly sliced
- 1/3 Cucumber finely diced
- 6-8 Cherry tomatoes finely diced
- 2 hands full of Parsley finely chopped
- 1 hand full of Mint leafs finely chopped
- 1 Lemon juiced
- A drizzle of Olive oil (optional)
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
Run the cauliflower in a blender until you have a couscous-like texture.
Preheat a nonstick pan over medlum heat with a little drizzle of olive oil.
Add the cauliflower couscous and fry until it starts to get some color. Stir occasioanlly.
Meanwhile dice, slice and chop the rest of the ingredients and put in a bowl.
When cauliflower is done add it to the bowl and squeeze the lemon juice over everything.
Season according to taste with salt and pepper and combine everything well.
Garnish with a few extra tomatoes on top (optional).