4 Ingredients Salted Caramel Popsicles (Vegan, Paleo, Dairy Free, Sugar Free)
Delicous and easy salted carmel popsicles
For the salted caramel
- 8 Dates pitted
- 3-4 tbsp Water
- 1-2 tsp Seasalt (depending on how salty you like the carmel)
- 3 tbsp Coconut milk (I used reduced fat)
For the ice cream
- 2-2 1/2 dl Coconut milk (I used reduced fat)
- 3-4 drops Vanilla stevia drops (or 1 tsp vanilla extract + 2-3 tbsp liquid sweetener)
- 4-6 tsp Carmel sauce (for the core)
Combine coconut milk and stevia vanilla drops (or 1 tsp vanilla extract and 2-3 tbsp liquid sweetener) in a bowl.
Put the bowl in the freezer for 1-2 hours, until the ice cream has become a little freezed but still pourable.
Mix all ingredients for the carmel sauce in a blender.
When the ice cream batter is a bit frozen fill about half of the popsicle molds with batter.
Add about 1/2-1 tsp carmel sauce in the middle of the mold lenghtwise.
Now fill up the rest of the popsicle molds with the rest of the ice cream batter.
Put in freezer and let it sit until completely frozen.