Healthy Chocolate Mousse (Vegan & Sugar Free)
This is an easy, healthy and delicous chocolate mousse made with avocado
Servings 4 Servings
- 2 ripe Avocados pitted and peeled
- 1/2-2/3 cup Cacao powder (depending on how rich chocolate flavor you prefer)
- 3-4 drops Stevia vanilla drops
- 3-5 tbsp Plant based milk (depending on how thick you prefer it and how ripe your avocados are)
- 1/4 cup Fiber syrup, or any other liquid sweetener (or more depending on how sweet you prefer it)
- Sea salt, to top (optional, but recommended)
- 2 Figs cut into wedges
Combine the five first ingredients in a high speed blender and mix until smooth. The amount of milk needed will depend on how much cacao powder and liquid sweetener you are using, and how thick you prefer your mousse.
Taste the mixture to check if you need to add more of any of the ingredients.
Divided between plates, top with sea salt and sliced figs.