Hot Smoked Salmon Tacos with Orange
This is a delicous, simple and no cook taco that is ready to serve in five minutes
- 4 (Glute Free) Tortillas
- 150 g Hot smoked salmon divided into smaller pieces
- 1 dl Red cabbage thinly sliced
- 1 Orange Peeled and filead
- 1/4 package Feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 Red chili thinly sliced
- 1 Scallion (both green and white part) thinly sliced
- 1 Lime cut into wedges
- Parsley, to garnish roughly chopped.
Peel (using a knif or by hand) and the filea the orange. Cut into smaller pieces.
Slice the cabbage, red chili and scallions thinly.
Heat the tortilla bread, either in the oven or in a non stick pan for a few seconds, just until little browned and warm.
Add the divided hot smoked salmon on each tortilla.
Top with orange, red cabbage, scallion, red chili, crumbled feta and parsley.
Serve immediatedly with lime wedges on the side.