Puttanesca with Zoodles (Gluten, Dairy, Grain Free & Low Carb)
This is a quick and delioucius recipe for a puttanesca sauce
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- 1/2-1 Red chili finely chopped
- 10-15 Black Olives pitted and divided in two
- 4 Anchove fillets chopped
- 3 tbsp Capers
- 1 can (400g) Tomato sauce
- 10 Cherry tomatoes
- Parsley, to garnish
- 1 Zucchini (can be replaced by pasta) spiralized
Preheat a nonstick pan over medium heat.
Add the minced garlic and chopped chili, fry for a few minutes until it starts to soften and get a little browned.
Add capers, anchoves and tomato sauce and cherry tomatoes and let it shimmer for 10-15 minutes.
Add the zucchini or past to the sauce and mix until well incorporated.
Serve and garnish with chopped parsley.