Raw Beetroot Carpaccio with Fennel & Pomegranate Seeds
This is a delicous, fresh and crunchy beetroot carpaccio topped with fennel and pomegranate seeds
Servings 1 plate
- 1 Yellow beetroot washed and thinly sliced on a mandolin
- 1 Pola beetroot washed and thinly sliced on a mandolin
- 1/2 small Fennel thinly sliced on a mandolin
- 2-3 tbsp Pomegrante seeds
- 3-4 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1/2-1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- Salt, to taste (optional)
Combine yogurt, lemon juice and tahini in a bowl. Season with salt if you like.
Place the yogurt sauce on a plate.
Slice the beetroots and fennel using a mandolin.
Arrange the beetroots in circles on top of the yogurt sauce.
Top with thinly sliced fennel and pomegranate seeds.