Blueberry Skillet Crumble Pie (Gluten, Sugar, Dairy & Oil Free)
This is a delicous, easy and healthy blueberry pie that is easy and quick to make
For the filling
- 250 g Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tsp Poatato starch
- 1-1 1/2 tbsp Stevia granular sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
For the crumble
- 2 dl Oats
- 2 tsp Unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 Egg white
- 3-4 drops Stevia vanilla drops (or 1/2-1 tsp vanilla extract)
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon (optional)
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
Add all the ingredients for the filling in a bowl and mix to combine.
Place in a iron skillet or an oven safe baking dish.
Combina all the ingredients for the crumble. Taste to check if more seasoning is needed.
Top the blueberries with the crumble. Make sure to make an even layer and not leaving too thick pieces anywhere.
Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, until the crumble is golden brown.
Serve as is, with greek yogurt or ice cream.