I love adding vegetables into my baked goods, both the sweet and the savory ones. It gives it that extra moist and makes it so delicious. Not to mention that you’ll eat some extra greens without even thinking about it.
This Zucchini Bread is gluten and oil free. It’s so easy to make, just mix the ingredients in a blender and fold in the zucchini in the end. I used oats as the base. I really do love baking with oats/oat flour. Its cheap, you always have it at home and it’s so versatile.
Ingredients for this Zucchini Bread:
- Eggs/flax eggs
- Filmjölk/Plain yoghurt
- Apple sauce
- Baking poweder
- Baking soda
Zucchini Bread (Gluten Free, Oil Free)
- 8 dl Oats
- 3 Eggs or flax eggs
- 2 1/2 dl Filmjölk (for those of you not living in Sweden you can swap it for plain yoghurt)
- 1/2 dl Apple sauce
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 large Zucchini shredded
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Line or grease a baking pan.
- Mix oats into flour.
- Add the dry ingredients to the oat flour.
- Add filmjölk/yoghurt and apple sauce and mix until smooth.
- Next add the eggs and mix again.
- Fold in the shredded zucchini using a spoon.
- Add the batter to the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 55-60 minutes.
- Let it cool completely before removing it from the pan.