These Zucchini & Tahini Breakfast Cookies are healthy, chewy and the perfect way of sneaking in some extra greens in your food. You only need six key ingredients and one bowl to make them. I like to make a double batch to make sure I have something healthy and delicious to eat when I need a quick breakfast or snack. They are vegan, gluten and sugar free.
These cookies are chewy and have a nutty with a hint of bitter flavor from the tahini, but that is balanced up by the sweet banana and cinnamon. These cookies are perfect to have for breakfast or healthy afternoon snack. They can be stored in a container or paper bag for 3-4 day, or in the fridge for up to 6-7 days. If you prefer a sweeter cookie then you can add 1-2 table spoons of sugar, or why not add in some chocolate chips!
Ingredients for these Zucchini & Tahini Breakfast Cookies:
- Oat flour
- Stevia sugar/sugar of choice (optional)
Other recipes you might like:
- Three Ingredients Banana Chocolate Mousse (Vegan & Sugar Free)
- Breakfast Popsicles
- Cauliflower Porridge with Rhubarb Pistachio Nuts (Paleo Friendly)
- Cheesecake Tartelette with Cottage Cheese (Gluten, Sugar & Oil Free)
- Chocolate Hummus (Gluten, Dairy & Sugar Free)
Zucchini & Tahini Breakfast Cookies
- 2 dl Oat flour
- 2 dl Oats
- 1 large Ripe banana mashed
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 dl Zucchini grated
- 1-2 tbsp Stevia sugar (or sugar of your choice) if you prefer your cookies sweeter (optional, I did not use it)
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Mash the banana well in a bowl.
- Add rest of the ingredients and mix using your hands or a spoon until fully combined.
- Form six equally sized cookies and place the on a parchment covered baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for approxiamtely 10-12 minutes, or until they start to get golden brown around the edges.
4 thoughts on “Zucchini & Tahini Breakfast Cookies”