Who doesn’t love a good and fresh summer dessert? I sure do! Sometimes it’s nice to stand in the kitchen preparing a lovely dessert that takes a certain amount of effort. But sometimes you just want it to be effortless and easy. Thats when you make a crumble pie! It really only takes 5 minutes of your time and is by my opinion one of the best summer desserts there is!
This peach crumble is gluten free, oil free, sugar free and vegan. I used apple sauce to make the crumble instead of coconut oil. And it turns out so good! The apple sauce helps out with both sticking the crumble together as well as providing some sweetness to it. Thats why I didn’t add any sugar to it. If you prefer your crumble even sweeter then you can just add some stevia/sugar to the crumble and peaches.
Ingredients for this Peach Crumble:
- Almond flour
- Apple sauce
Peach Crumble (Vegan, Gluten, Oil, Sugar Free)
- 5 Peaches pitted and diced
- 1+1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1-2 tbsp Stevia sugar (optionak, I didn not use it since the peaches are sweet enough for me)
- 2 dl Oats
- 3/4 dl Almond flour
- 3/4-1 dl Apple sauce
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celcius.
- Dice the peaches and combine with 1 tsp cinnamon and stevia/sugar (if using).
- Put in a baking pan.
- Combine oats, almond flour, apple sauce and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Divide the crumble over the peaches.
- Bake int the middle of the oven for 35-40 minutes until golden brown.