This is a recipe for a quick, easy and super delicious Bresaola Chips with Tomato, Mozzarella & Mango Salsa. These bites are super easy and quick to make. They only require 10 minutes of your time and a few key ingredients. Serve them as appetizers, pre-dinner snack or include them in a buffet.
Im a real sucker for appetizers, pre-dinner snacks and finger foods! I could literally just make a bunch of small snacks and appetizers and have them for dinner. One of my favorite snacks to make is bresaola chips and then top them with different toppings depending on what Im in the mood for. These bresaola chips are topped with a delicious, tasty yet fresh tomato, mozzarella and mango salsa. It is the perfect appetizer if you ask me! You have the crispy and salty bresaola chips, juicy cherry tomatoes, creamy and fresh mozzarella and sweet mango. The salsa is seasoned with some lemon juice, basil, salt and pepper. It really is such a delicious and tasty, yet fresh appetizer to make. And it only takes 10 minutes of your time. These bresaola chips are both gluten and grain free and low carb.
A few tips:
- Bake the bresaola chips on very high temperature (250 degrees Celsius) for 5-8 minutes. You need to watch them regularly to make sure they don’t burn.
- The bresaola chips should be dry when you take them out.
- They will be a little soft, but after cooling they’ll become hard and crunchy.
- Use high quality cherry tomatoes and mozzarella. Since this recipe only calls for a few key ingredients and the cherry tomatoes and mozzarella are the main ingredients you want them to be of good quality with great taste.
Ingredients for these Bresaola Chips with Tomato, Mozzarella & Mango Salsa:
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Olive oil (optional)
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
Other recipes you might like:
- Swedish Tapas (Gluten & Oil Free)
- Salad Cups with Shrimps & Nectarine Salsa
- Pear & Serrano Bites (Gluten Free & Low Carb)
- Beetroot Bites Filled with Goat Cheese Cream (Gluten, Grain Free & Low Carb)
- Caprese Bites (Vegetarian, Gluten Free & Low Carb)
Bresaola Chips with Tomato, Mozzarella & Mango Salsa (Gluten, Grain Free & Low Carb)
- 6 Bresaola slices
- 4-5 Cherry tomatoes diced
- 1/2-1 Mozzarella diced
- 1/2 Mango peeled and diced
- 4-5 Fresh basil leafs roughly chopped
- 1/2 Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Olive oil (optional)
- Sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees Celsius.
- Place bresaola chips on a parchment covered baking sheet and place in the middle of the oven and bake for 5-8 minutes. The bresaola bites should be dry. Check on them regularly to make sure not to burn them. Take out of the oven and let cool for a few minutes. They will become harder and crispy when cooled.
- Meanwhile combine diced tomato, mozzarella, mango, basil, lemon juice, olive oil (if using), salt and pepper in a bowl. Taste to check if more seasoning is needed.