This is a recipe for a quick, easy and super delicious Bresaola Chips with Goat Cheese Cream & Hazelnuts. These bites are super easy and quick to make. They only require 10 minutes of your time and a few key ingredients. Serve them as appetizers, pre-dinner snack or include them in a buffet. They are both gluten, grain free and low carb and can be made nut free.
Have you ever tried making your own bresaola chips? Im telling you, its silly easy and siiiilly delicious! Not to mention healthier than eating potato chips! Im telling you, these bresaola chips only require a few minutes of your time and are the perfect appetizers, finger food or pre-dinner snack to serve if you want something that is both super delicious and super easy to make. You have a crunchy, savory and salty bresaola chip topped with a tangy and creamy goat cheese cream topped with crunchy hazelnuts and fresh micro green. What not to like? These bresaola chips with goat cheese cream and hazelnuts are perfect to make when you want a quick, easy and delicious appetizer, finger food or pre dinner snack to make that only requires a few minutes of your time. They are both gluten, grain free and low carb.
A few tips:
- Bake the bresaola chips on very high temperature (250 degrees Celsius) for 5-8 minutes. You need to watch them regularly to make sure they don’t burn.
- The bresaola chips should be dry when you take them out.
- They will be a little soft, but after cooling they’ll become hard and crunchy.
- Use a good quality goat cheese when making the cream. This recipes calls for two main ingredients; bresaola and goat cheese, make sure to make them good quality once.
- You can make the goat cheese cream completely smooth or leave some lumps of goat cheese in it depending on how you prefer it.
- The amount of Creme Fraiche or Greek yogurt depending on how smooth or thick you prefer your goat cheese cream. Start by adding a little and then adding more if you want it more loose.
- If you want to make this dish nut free use sunflower or pumpkin seeds instead. Preferably dry roasted once.
Ingredients for these Bresaola Chips with Goat Cheese Cream & Hazelnuts:
- Goat cheese
- Creme Fraiche or Greek yogurt
- Black pepper
- Micro greens
Other recipes you might like:
- Bresaola Chips with Tomato, Mozzarella & mango Salsa (Gluten, Grain Free & Low Carb)
- Salad Cups with Shrimp & Nectarine Salsa (Gluten, Grain Free & Low Carb)
- Pear & Serrano Bites (Gluten Free & Low Carb)
- Beetroot Bites Filled with Goat Cheese Cream (Gluten, Grain Free & Low Carb)
- Beef Tataki Appetizer Rolls (Gluten, Grain Free & Low Carb)
- Asparagus, Prosciutto & Mozzarella (Gluten, Grain Free & Low Carb)
- Fresh Figs with Goat Cheese & Prosciutto (Gluten & Grain Free)
Bresaola Chips with Goat Cheese Cream & Hazelnuts (Gluten, Grain Free & Low Carb)
- 6 Bresaola slices
- 50 g Goat cheese
- 3-4 tbsp Creme Fraiche or Greek yogurt
- Black pepper, to taste
- Hazelnuts, to top roughly chopped
- Micro greens, to top
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees Celsius.
- Place bresaola chips on a parchment covered baking sheet and place in the middle of the oven and bake for 5-8 minutes. The bresaola bites should be dry. Check on them regularly to make sure not to burn them. Take out of the oven and let cool for a few minutes. They will become harder and crispy when cooled.
- Meanwhile mash the goat cheese in a bowl using a fork or use a hand mixer (depending on how smooth you prefer your goat cheese cream, I like it with a few lumps of goat cheese left) and then add Creme Fraiche or Greek yogurt and mix to combine. Season with black pepper according to taste.
- Top the bresaola chips with goat cheese, chopped hazelnuts and micro greens.