You all know I love a good appetizer/starter/pre-dinner snack. These cute and delicious Salad Cups with Shrimps & Nectarine Salsa are so fresh and perfect to make during summer. They come together in only 10 minutes and are super delicious. The combination of sweet nectarines, tomatoes, hot chili and fresh shrimps is divine.
You can also skip the salad cups and serve this as an appetizer in a glass or include it in a big summer buffet. Nectarines can easily be replaced with peach or any other sweet summer fruit.
Ingredients for these Salad Cups with Shrimps & Nectarine Salsa:
- Salad cup
- Red onion
- Red chili
Salad Cups with Shrimps & Nectarine Salsa
- 6 Salad cups
- 20-25 Shrimps peeled
- 2 Nectarines pitted and finely diced
- 1 Red onion finely chopped
- 1 Tomato finely diced
- 1/2-1 Red chili chopped
- 1 Lime juiced
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Combine necatrines, tomato, red onion, chili and lime in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the salad cups and fill with the nectarine salsa.
- Add shrimps on top.