If you need a delicious yet simple and a no-cook taco this is it! This Hot Smoked Salmon Tacos with Orange is simple, easy to make and ready in only five minutes. It’s perfect to make when you want something simple yet delicious that can be put together in the blink of an eye! These tacos can be served either as appetizer/starter or as a main course.
Don’t you just love tacos? It’s the perfect dish to make whether you need a delicious appetizer or a quick and easy dinner. The best thing is that you can add everything you like, have at home or crave at the moment and it always turns out delicious! I made these simple Hot Smoked Salmon Tacos with Orange in just five minutes. I didn’t feel like cooking or making anything advanced, so I just threw together these “no-cook” tacos with hot smoked salmon, red cabbage, orange, feta cheese and some scallion and red chili on top. They turned out amazing and I had to make another round for my guests! They kind of have everything you need, even though they are so simple and come together in only five minutes! You have the tender and flaky salmon with a delicate hint of smoke. Then you have the red cabbage providing crunch, orange providing sweetness and juiciness and the feta cheese adding some tanginess! To top it with some more crunch and heat I also added scallion and fresh red chili on top. To add some freshness I served it with lime wedges and parsley.
Ingredients for these Hot Smoked Salmon Tacos with Orange:
- Tortilla bread
- Hot smoked salmon
- Red cabbage
- Feta cheese
- REd chili
Other recipes you might like:
- Salad Cups with Shrimps & Nectarine Salsa
- Beef Tacos with Kiwi Salsa
- Asian Style Salad Cups with Shrimps
- Swedish Tapas (Gluten & Oil Free)
- Spicy Scallops with Brussel Sprouts & Shiitake
- Shrimp Bites with Chimichurri & Nectarine Salsa
Hot Smoked Salmon Tacos with Orange
- 4 (Glute Free) Tortillas
- 150 g Hot smoked salmon divided into smaller pieces
- 1 dl Red cabbage thinly sliced
- 1 Orange Peeled and filead
- 1/4 package Feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 Red chili thinly sliced
- 1 Scallion (both green and white part) thinly sliced
- 1 Lime cut into wedges
- Parsley, to garnish roughly chopped.
- Peel (using a knif or by hand) and the filea the orange. Cut into smaller pieces.
- Slice the cabbage, red chili and scallions thinly.
- Heat the tortilla bread, either in the oven or in a non stick pan for a few seconds, just until little browned and warm.
- Add the divided hot smoked salmon on each tortilla.
- Top with orange, red cabbage, scallion, red chili, crumbled feta and parsley.
- Serve immediatedly with lime wedges on the side.