This recipe is for a delicious, spicy yet fresh Chicken Tacos. These tacos only requires 10 minutes of your time and taste amazing. They are gluten free and really easy to make. Serve them as an appetizer, side dish or main course.
Tacos might be one of the greatest meals according to me. It perfect just because you can prepare a bunch of different ingredients and everyone gets to put together their own version. They’re also great because they can be served either as an appetizer (just having 1-2), as a starter (also maybe having 1-2) and as a main course where you eat until you drops. But tacos isn’t only good to serve when having friends over for dinner. They’re also great if you want to make a fridge clean out! Just use everything you have in your fridge and it will for sure be delicious. Back to These tacos! These spicy chicken tacos are seasoned with cajun pepper, paprika powder and lemon juice. Then served with sweet and creamy mango, tangy feta cheese, black beans and red onion… and topped with some cilantro. This combination of spicy chicken together with the sweet mango and tangy feta cheese is truly one of my favorite taco combinations!
A few tips:
- Don’t heat the tortillas just until ready to serve, otherwise they will get hard and boring.
- This dish is perfect to serve both as an appetizer, starter or main course. But it can also be used for meal prep purpose without a doubt. Just reheat the chicken and heat the tortilla when ready to eat.
- These tacos are good to store in the fridge for up to four days. But make sure to use fresh tortilla bread.
Ingredients for these Spicy Chicken Tacos:
- Gluten free tortilla bread
- Chicken fillet
- Olive oil
- Cajun pepper
- Paprika powder
- Lemon juice
- Black beans
- Feta cheese
- Pickled red onion
Other recipes you might like:
- Hot Smoked Salmon Tacos with Orange
- Beef Tacos with Kiwi Salsa
- Asian Style Salad Cups with Shrimps
- Salad Cups with Shrimps & Nectarine Salsa
Spicy Chicken Tacos (Gluten Free)
- 6 Gluten free taco bread
- 200 g Chicken fillet diced
- A drizzle of Olive oil
- 1 tsp Cajun pepper
- 1 tsp Paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 can Black beans rinsed and washed
- 1/2 package Feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2-1 Mango diced
- 2-3 tbsp Pickled red onion
- Salsa, to top
- Cilantro, to top
- Preheat the oven to 75 degrees.
- Preheat a nonstick pan over medium heat with some olive oil.
- Add the chicken, cajun pepper, cajun pepper, paprika powder and lemon juice to the pan and fry for a few minutes. Just until the chicken is browned and perfectly done inside.
- Peaheat another non stick pan at the same time and fry tortilla bread just until browned, then put in the oven to keep warm.
- When the chicken is ready and the bread is fried and warm serve with diced mango, black beans, crumbled feta cheese and pickled onion.