These small Caprese Bites are quick, easy and so delicious. They only require three main ingredients and only take five minutes to make. They are vegetarian, gluten free and low carb. They are perfect to serve as appetizers, finger food or when making a buffet.
Italian caprese.. guess we all know it. And have tried it. It’s so simple, yet so delicious. Less really is more. A caprese is the proof of that. Just three key ingredients, with really high quality. But a caprese is not only good to serve sliced on a plate… as a starter or lunch. You can also make it into small and delicious appetizer bites. Because sometime you want to have something really delicious, but you don’t want to eat it from a plate. And that’s kind of my philosophy over all…. make all the dishes you like in all possible ways you can. Because then you get to enjoy them in various ways. These caprese bites seriously only take five minutes to make. They are the best appetizers to serve if you’re short on time, need a last minute appetizer or if you just love mozzarella and tomatoes. When making these caprese bites make sure to use high quality mozzarella and cherry tomatoes. It really makes the biggest difference.
Ingredients for these Caprese Bites:
- Mozzarella balls
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Thick balsamic vinegar
Other recipes you might like:
- Beetroot Bites Filled with Goat Cheese Cream (Gluten, Grain Free, Low Carb)
- Sweet Potato Mini Pizza Bites (Gluten Free)
- Pear Serrano Bites (Gluten Free, Keto, Paleo, Low Carb)
- Fresh Figs with Goat Cheese & Prosciutto
- Sweet Potato Hash Browns with Plums & Feta Cheese
Caprese Bites (Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Low Carb)
- 8 Mozzarella balls
- 8 Cherry tomatoes
- 8 leafs Fresh basil
- Thick balsamic vinegar (optional)
- 8 Toothpicks
- Take a toothpick, add a mozzarella ball, a leaf of fresh basil and a cherry tomato.
- Repeat until all are combined on a toothpick.
- Drizzle with thick balsamic vinegar on top.
One thought on “Caprese Bites (Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Low Carb)”