This is a gluten free and oil free tartelette filled with a light cheesecake filling made out of cottage cheese. The crust is softer than a regular cheesecake crust, since I want it to feel light and fresh, not too heavy. It’s really easy to make, since it only required two key ingredients: oats and apple sauce. The apple sauce replaces the oil, provides moist and sweetness. For the cheesecake filling I used cottage cheese instead of cream cheese to make it lighter and healthier.
This cheesecake tartelette is healthy enough to eat for breakfast, since they are sugar free and light. But they are just as good to have as a snack or serve as a dessert since they are sweet and delicious! They are really easy to make and great to have in the fridge when you want something healthy and delicious.
Ingredients for these Cheesecake Tartelettes:
- Oat flour
- Apple sauce
- Fiber syrup
- Cottage cheese
- Greek yoghurt
- Stevia granular sugar
- Corn starch
- Lemon juice
Cheesecake Tartlet with Cottage Cheese (Gluten Free, Sugar Free)
For the crust
- 4 dl Oats
- 2 dl Apple sauce
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Fiber syrup (optional)
For the cheesecake
- 250 g Cottage cheese
- 2 dl Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 dl Stevia granular sugar (or corresponding amount regular sugar)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 tbsp Corn starch
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 2 Kiwi peeled and sliced
- 2 Plums pitted and sliced
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Mix ingredients for the crust in a blender.
- Add the crust to tartelette tins, push down with your fingers and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the crust starts to get golden brown.
- Meanwhile add the cottage cheese and yoghurt in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Add rest of the ingredients for the cheesecake and mix until everything is incorporated.
- Take out the crusts and lower the temperature to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Add the cheesecake batter to the tins and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes. They should still be a little wobbly in the middle.
- Take out and let them cool.
- Top with kiwi and plums (or any other fruit) just before serving.
4 thoughts on “Cheesecake Tartelette with Cottage Cheese (Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Oil Free)”