These No Bake Toffee Mini Cheesecakes are fresh, lighter and healthier than regular cheesecakes. They are really easy to make and only take 10 minutes to prep. They are both gluten and sugar free. Since they are sugar free and made with healthy ingredients they are good to serve both for breakfast, afternoon snack and dessert.
Recipes that can be eaten for bot breakfast, snack or dessert are my all time favorite ones. And even better if they are “no bake” ones. Like these delicious no bake toffee mini cheesecakes. They are both gluten and sugar free and so easy to make. The crust is made with granola and coconut oil. The crust comes together in just a few seconds. Just mix the granola together with the coconut oil in a high speed blender. Depending on which granola you’re using you will have to adapt the amount of coconut oil. Low carb granolas that are mostly based on nuts and seeds will need less coconut oil and those that include oats will need some more coconut oil. The filling is made using greek yogurt, fiber syrup, stevia sugar and sugar free toffee sauce. These cheesecakes only need 10 minutes of your time for preparation and then let them freeze for at least two hours.
A few tips:
- Choose you favorite granola to use for the crust.
- Depending o which granola you choose the amount of coconut oil will vary. The mixture shouldn’t be too dry, but you don’t to add too much coconut oil either. It should just be a little sticky and you should be able to press it down the muffins tins using a spoon.
- Depending on how sweet you prefer your cheesecakes adjust the amount of stevia granular sugar.
- I would recommend you to either use silicon muffins tins, or paper ones but then put them into a muffin pan. That will keep the cheesecake filling in place.
- Freeze the cheesecakes for at least two hours before serving them.
- They are good to store in the freezer for up to on month.
- Make sure to let them thaw for 10-15 minutes before serving them.
Ingredients for these No Bake Toffee Mini Cheesecakes:
- Coconut oil
- Cottage cheese
- Greek yogurt
- Fiber syrup, honey or agave
- Stevia granular sugar
- Sugar free toffee sauce
Other recipes you might like:
- Granola Tartlet with Nutella Cream (Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Chocolate Cheesecake Tartlet (Gluten, Sugar Free, Low Fat)
- Cheesecake Tartlet with Cottage Cheese (Gluten, Sugar & Oil Free)
- Breakfast Popsicles
No Bake Toffee Mini Cheesecakes (Gluten & Sugar Free)
For the mini cheesecakes
- 4 dl Granola (preferably not only a oat based one, it can get too dry) mixed into a fine texture
- 3-6 tbsp Coconut oil (depending on how "dry" your granola mixture is) melted
- 3 dl Cottage cheese
- 3 dl Greek yogurt
- 4-5 tbsp Fiber syrup, honey or agave
- 1/2-1 Stevia granular sugar (depending on how sweet you prefer your cheesecakes)
- 3-4 tbsp Sugar free toffee sauce
For the topping
- Sugar free toffee sauce
- Mix the granola in a high speed blender until you have a fine mixture (just as if you would have mixed digestive crackers).
- Add melted coocnut oil, start with 3 table spoons and add more if needed. This depends on which granola you are using.
- When you have a mixture that is quite firm and hold together.
- Add the granola mixture at the bottom of the muffins tins, squeezing the texture with a spoon to get it to set. Place in the fridge while you prepare the cheesecake filling.
- Add cottage cheese, greek yogurt, fiber syrup, stevia sugar and toffee sauce to a high speed blender and mix until smooth.
- Take out the muffins tins from the fridge and divide the cheesecake batter equally between the muffins tins.
- Place in the freezer for at least two hours.
- Take out of the freezer and let them thaw for 15 minutes.
- Drizzle with sugar free toffee sauce on top and serve.