Looking for a healthy, delicious and easy popsicle recipe? Look no further! All you need is this Two Ingredient Mango Chocolate Popsicles! These mango chocolate popsicles only need two ingredients and five minutes to prepare. Serve them for breakfast, afternoon snack or dessert. They are both vegan, gluten, grain free and no added sugar.
Ice cream is my all time favorite dessert! And making your own ice cream is both easy, quick and a great way to make sure you can make it both healthy and delicious at the same time. These two ingredients mango chocolate popsicles are a great example on now to make ice cream at home that is both easy, healthy and super quick. As the title says you only need two ingredients: mango and chocolate! Not only do you only need two ingredients, they also only take five minutes to prepare ( to counting the freeze time). These popsicles are great to serve both for breakfast, as an afternoon snack but also for dessert. They are both vegan, gluten, grain and without any added sugar (if using vegan and sugar free chocolate).
A few tips:
- I used mango that I let thaw for a few minutes to that it is semi frozen. This to make the blending process easier.
- You can also use fresh mango if you want, but then the freezing time will be a little longer than when using frozen mango.
- This recipe makes 4-6 popsicles depending on how big your mold are.
- I used vegan and sugar free chocolate to make these popsicles, but you can use any chocolate that you like or have at home.
Ingredients for these Two Ingredient Mango Chocolate Popsicles:
- Mango (preferably frozen)
- Vegan and sugar free chocolate (or regular if vegan and sugar free is not a requirement)
Other recipes you might like:
- Home Made Magnums with Granola butter Core (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Yogurt Popsicles with Berries & Granola (Vegan & Sugar Free)
- Avocado No Churn Ice Cream (Vegan, Gluten, Nut, Sugar Free & Low Carb)
- Nice Cream with Rhubarb & Strawberry Compote (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Chocolate Covered Brownie Cakesicles (Gluten & Sugar Free)
- No Bake Gingerbread Cakesicles (Vegan. Gluten, Nut & Refined Sugar Free)
- Chocolate Covered Funfetti Cakesicles (Vegan & Sugar Free)
- No Bake Toffee Mini Cheesecakes (Gluten, Sugar Free & Low Carb)
Two Ingredient Mango Chocolate Popsicles (Vegan, Gluten, Grain Free & No Added Sugar)
- 250 g Frozen mango
- 50 g Vegan sugar free chocolate chopped
- Let the mango thaw for 2-4 minutes, then add to a high speed blender and mix until smooth.
- Meanwhile melt chocolate in a microwave or over a water bath.
- Make 4-6 popsicles (depending on how big your popsicle molds are) by adding about 1-2 tsp of mango batter to the mold.
- Next add about one tsp of melted chocolate in the middle, and fill up with mango batter.
- Repeat with the remaining.
- Add popsicle to the mold and place in the freezer for 2 hours.