These Chocolate Covered Brownie Popsicles have a rich and fudgy brownie core, are covered with dark chocolate and sprinkled with chopped nuts. They are easy to make, so delicious and a fun way of serving a sweet snack or dessert. They are both gluten and sugar free but still sweet, rich and delicious.
I love popsicles, in all forms! I love food on a stick in general. It’s something about the stick that makes it more fun and exciting to eat. It’s no surprise that ice cream is one of my favorite desserts.. and ice cream popsicles are just amazing. But during fall and winter I don’t always feel like eating a cold ice cream. But I still want to have the excitement of eating a popsicle. That why I though of making these chocolate covered brownie popsicles.
These popsicles will be a major success both amongst kids as well as adults. Everyone love popsicles! It kind of brings out the kind in you, and also make you a bit nostalgic when eating one. So let everyone one enjoy the classic brownie eating it from a popsicle instead of serving it the “classic” way on a plate.
Ingredients for these Chocolate Covered Brownie Popsicles:
- Oat flour
- Cacao powder
- Greek yoghurt
- (Plant based) milk
- Stevia granular sugar
- Baking powder
- Dark chocolate
- Coconut oil
- Pistachio nuts
Other recipes you might like:
- Breakfast Popsicles
- Three Ingredients Banana Chocolate Mousse (Vegan & Sugar Free)
- Fudgy Black Bean Cherry Brownies (Vegan, Gluten, Sugar & Oil Free)
- 4 Ingredients Salted Caramel Popsicles (Vegan, Paleo, Dairy & Sugar Free)
- Seven Ingredients Salted Caramel Pecan Pie (Vegan, Gluten & Refined Sugar Free)
Chocolate Covered Brownie Popsicles (Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Popsicle molds
For the brownies
- 1 dl Oat flour
- 3/4 dl Cacao powder
- 1 1/2 dl Greek yoghurt
- 3/4 dl Unsweetened (plant based) milk (I used almond milk)
- 1/2-3/4 dl Stevia granula sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
For the popsicles
- 150 g Dark chocolate roughly chopped and melted
- 1 tsp Coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Pistachio nuts roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp Peanuts roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- In a blender add all ingredients for the brownies and blend until combined.
- Fill 6-8 ice cream molds (depending on how big your molds are) with the batter, filling them 7/8 parts of the molds.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, depending on how big your molds are and how fudgy you prefer your brownies.
- When they are done let them cool completely.
- Put them in the freezer for 30-60 minutes (this is optional but will make the chocolate solidify faster).
- Chop the chocolate and combine with coconut oil ina bowl. Melt over a water bath or in the microwave.
- Pour the melted chocolate into a high glass.
- Chop the nuts and put in small bowls.
- Dip the popsicles in the chocolate and sprinkle the topping immediately before the chocolate solidifies.
- East immediately or store in the fridge.