This is a healthy and easy recipe for a delicous and fudgy avocado brownie. This recipe is really easy to make, only includes 7 ingredients and five minutes of your time. These avocado brownies are both gluten, grain, dairy, sugar, oil free and low carb. They are healthy enough to serve for breakfast or snack but also delicious enough to have for dessert.
Is there anything better than a good, fudgy and rich brownie? It for sure is hard to beat. The base in these fudgy avocado brownies is the avocado and nut butter. The avocado makes the brownie fudgy, tender and moist and together with the nut butter replacing butter or oil. It has a rich and flavorful chocolate taste with delicious melted chocolate chips in the middle. These brownies are both gluten, grain, dairy, sugar, oil free and low carb. Therefore they can be eaten by people with various allergies or food preferences. The nut butter can easily be replaced by sunflower butter or similar if you don’t eat nuts. These brownies are healthy and can therefore be served for both breakfast or afternoon snack. But also delicious and rich enough to be served for dessert.
A few tips:
- Use a ripe avocado.
- Make sure to mash the avocado thoroughly not leaving any big chunk.
- I used almond butter, but you can use any nut or seed butter you prefer.
- Apple sauce is optional in this recipe, it makes the brownie more fudgy. But even without the brownie will be moist and fudgy.
- Let the brownie cool completely before slicing it.
- Store the brownies in a food container in the fridge or in a cool place.
- They are good to store for up to five days.
Ingredients for these Fudgy Avocado Brownie:
- Cacao powder
- Nut or seed butter
- Apple sauce (optional)
- Stevia sugar
- Baking powder
- Chocolate/chocolate chips (optional)
- Sea salt (optional)
Other recipes you might like:
- Fudgy Black Bean Cherry Brownies (Vegan, Gluten, Sugar & Oil Free)
- Chocolate Covered Brownie Cakesicles (Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Chocolate Cheesecake Tartlet (Gluten & Sugar Fre, Low Fat)
- Chocolate Lava Cake (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Chocolate Merengue Cupcakes (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
Fudgy Avocado Brownie (Gluten, Grain, Dairy, Sugar & Oil Free, Low Carb)
- 1 Avocado pitted and finely mashed
- 2 Eggs
- 2-3 tbsp Cacao powder
- 2 tbsp Nut butter (I used almond)
- 1 tbsp Apple sauce (optional, makes the brownie more fudgy)
- 2 tbsp Strong coffee (optional)
- 1-3 tbsp Stevia sugar (depending on how sweet you prefer them)
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- A pinch of Salt
- 2 tbsp Chocolate/chocolate chips (optional) roughly chopped
- Sea salt, to top (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Mix the mashed avocado and egg in a blender.
- Add the nut butter and apple sauce (if using), coffe (if using) blend again.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a seperate bowl (except for the chocolate chips and sea salt).
- Add dry ingredients to the blender and mix until smooth.
- Add roughly chopped chocolate/chocolate chips and fold in.
- Pour the batter into a parchment covered baking pan.
- Add more chocolate chips on top.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, depending on how fudgy you prefer them.
- Take out and sprinkle sea salt on top (optional).
4 thoughts on “Fudgy Avocado Brownie (Gluten, Grain, Dairy, Sugar & Oil Free, Low Carb)”