This is a recipe for an easy and delicious Sweet Potato Toast with Prosciutto, Asparagus & Burrata. This toast only requires four key ingredients and take 15 minutes to make. Serve this toast for brunch, lunch or as an appetizer. This toast is both gluten and grain free.
Making a delicious and tasty toast doesn’t have to be complicated, take long time or include a bunch of ingredients. This sweet potato toast with prosciutto, asparagus and burrata is so easy to make and only involve four key ingredients. The key is to use really good quality ingredients. If you do, you don’t need to make anything complicated or add lot of seasoning since the ingredients will speak for themselves and already taste amazing. This toast is such a lovely combination of tastes and textures. You have the warm, sweet and soft sweet potato toast. Salty, flavorful and delicate prosciutto. Warm and crunchy asparagus with a bit of a bitter undertone. And the rich, creamy and a bit buttery burrata. This toast has it all but still is delicate, fresh and light. This toast is perfect to serve for brunch, lunch or even as an appetizer.
A few tips:
- Use high quality ingredients. Buy a good quality burrata and prosciutto. Since these ingredients are the key ingredients you really want them to be fresh, flavorful and of high quality. Otherwise you might as well not make this toast.
- Make sure to trim the asparagus by either cutting or snapping the lower part. Otherwise you might end up with the “woody” parts of the asparagus which can really spoil a dish.
- I would recommend you to only fry the asparagus until browned and a little softened, but still crunchy and not cooked through. The asparagus adds crunch to this dish and makes it more interesting.
Ingredients for this Sweet Potato Toast with Prosciutto, Asparagus & Burrata:
- Sweet potato
- Black pepper (optional)
- Micro greens (optional)
Other recipe you might like:
- Sweet Potato Toast with Avocado & Poached Egg (Gluten & Grain Free)
- Asparagus & Feta Cheese Omelette
- Savory Egg Muffins (Gluten & Grain Free, Low Carb)
- Poached Egg with Yogurt & Tomatoes (Gluten & Grain Free, Low Carb)
Sweet Potato Toast with Prosciutto, Asparagus & Burrata (Gluten & Grain Free)
- 2 slices Sweet potato
- 2-4 slices Prosciutto
- 8 Asparagus
- 2 Burrata
- Black pepper, to top
- Micro greens, to top
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celcius.
- Put the two slices of sweet potato on a parchment covered baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes (until soft and golden).
- Meanwhile preheat a nonstick pan over medium heat and fry the asparagus on meadium heat for 5-8 minutes. Just until golden and browned.They should still be crunchy.
- When potaotes are ready put on two plate.
- Add prosciutto, asparagus and burrata on top. Top with freshly ground black pepper and micro greens.
- Serve immediately.
2 thoughts on “Sweet Potato Toast with Prosciutto, Asparagus & Burrata (Gluten & Grain Free)”