This is a delicious and easy recipe for a chocolate lava cake. This recipe is really easy to make, its vegan, gluten and sugar free. If you’re looking for a delicious dessert recipe that is both delicious, easy to make and healthy this is it!
Chocolate lava cake is one of my favorite desserts. It’s The dessert I make when I want to serve something festive and decadent. I especially love to serve it for New Years and birthdays, you know when you want to make something extra special and festive. This chocolate lava cake is both vegan, gluten and sugar free. It is really easy to make and is ready in only 20 minutes. It can also easily be prepared on before hand, and then just warmed up in the microwave or on low temperature in the oven (to make sure it doesn’t get dry or over baked, just warmed up).
A fun thing that I love to do it to put different flavors of chocolate in each cake and then make a guessing game while eating, having your company guessing which flavor they got. Each time I’ve done this guessing game it has been a major success and a fun way of ending a wonderful dinner.
Ingredients for this Chocolate Lava Cake:
- Plant based milk
- Apple cider vinegar
- Apple sauce
- Coconut oil
- Cacao powder
- Stevia vanilla drops
- Stevia granular sugar
- Oat flour
- Coconut flour
- Baking powder
Other recipes you might like:
- Three Ingredients Banana & Chocolate Mousse (Vegan & Sugar Free)
- Chocolate Covered Brownie Popsicles (Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Chocolate Cheesecake Tartlet (Gluten & Sugar Free, Low Fat)
- Red Wine Chocolate Truffles (Sugar Free)
Chocolate Lava Cake (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- 1 dl Plant based milk (I used almond)
- 1/2 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 dl Apple sauce
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil melted and cooled
- 1/2 dl Cacao powder
- 2-3 drops Stevia vanilla drops (or 1 tsp vanilla extract)
- 1/4-1/2 dl Stevia granular sugar (depending on how sweet you prefer your cake)
- 1 dl Oat flour
- 1/4 dl Coconut flour
- 1/3 tsp Baking powder
- 4-8 squares Chocolate (depending on how big the squares are)
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Melt the coconut oil and let it cool while preparing the rest of the ingredients.
- Combine milk and apple cider vinegar in a bowl and let it sit for a few minutes while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Grease four muffin tins.
- Add the milk mixture, stevia drops, coconut oil and apple sauce to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Combine flour, cacao powder, stevia sugar and baking powder in a bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the blender and mix until smooth.
- Fill the muffin tins halfways, put 1-2 squares of chocolate in the middle of the tins and then fill up the rest of the muffin tins.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 10-15 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it on the side of the muffin. Don't insert it in the middle since it will come out wet from the melted chocolate.
- Serve while warm.