If you’re looking for a delicious, easy and quick sweet snack or teat these Peanut Butter Chocolate Eggs are a must try. You only need four key ingredients ad 10 minutes to make them. Make them for an afternoon snack or dessert. These eggs are both vegan, gluten, grain, sugar free and low carb.
For all the peanut lovers out there, here is a treat that you will keep on making over and over again. And what even better than pure peanut butter? Peanut butter and chocolate of course. These peanut butter eggs are a perfect sweet treat/snack to make when you want something that is both delicious, healthy, easy and quick to make. You only need four ingredients and 10 minutes to make these peanut butter eggs! And if you’re not that into peanut butter you can of course use any nut or seed butter that you like or have at home! That’s actually what I usually do. I love peanut butter, but sometimes Im just in the mood for something else. So I vary the nut and seeds butter I use depending on what I have at home or am in the mood for. You really can’t go wrong with a delicious nut/seed butter and chocolate. Especially when its this silly easy to make. These eggs are both vegan, gluten, grain, sugar free and low carb.
A few tips:
- Make sure to use a smooth and creamy peanut butter.
- You can use either unsalted or salted, depending on what you like. But if you want to sprinkle the eggs with sea salt I would recommend you not to use salted peanut butter.
- I used vegan and sugar free chocolate for these eggs. But if you don’t need them to be vegan or sugar free you can use any dark chocolate that you like.
- I used fiber syrup to make these eggs sugar free. But you can also use honey or agave if you don’t need them to be vegan or sugar free.
- You can swap the peanut butter for any other nut or seed butter that you like or have at home. Make sure it is a creamy one.
- Store these eggs in the fridge.
Ingredients for these Peanut Butter Chocolate Eggs:
- Peanut butter (creamy)
- Fiber syrup (or honey or agave if not sugar free)
- Coconut flour
- Vegan and sugar free dark chocolate
- Sea salt (optional)
- Sprinkles (optional)
Other recipes you might like:
- Salted Caramel Filled Chocolate Cookies (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Four Ingredients Sweet Potato Chocolate Mousse (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- No Bake Gingerbread Cakesicles (Vegan, Gluten, Nut & Refined Sugar Free)
- Chocolate Covered Brownie Cakesicles (Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Chokladbollar – Swedish Chocolate Balls (Gluten, Sugar & Dairy Free)
- Chocolate & Tahini Cookies (Gluten, Dairy, Oil & Sugar Free)
- Champagne Chocolate Truffles (Sugar Free)
- Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten, Diary, Oil & Sugar Free)
- Red Wine Chocolate Truffles (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
Peanut Butter Chocolate Eggs (Vegan, Gluten, Grain, Sugar Free & Low Carb)
- 1 dl Peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Fiber syrup
- 1 tbsp Coconut flour
- 50 g Vegan sugar free chocolate
- Sea salt, to top (optional)
- Sprinkles, to top (optional)
- Prepare a parchment covered baking sheet.
- Combine peanut butter, siber syrup and coconut flour in a bowl. Stir until you have a thick batter.
- Form 6-8 eggs.
- Store in the freezer while you melt the chocolate.
- Melt chocolate over water bath or in the microwave.
- Take out the peanut butter eggs from the freezer.
- Dip in the melted chocolate and place on a parchment covered baking sheet, drizzle some more chocolate over it (optional) and sprinkle with sea salt and/or sprinkles (optional).
- Store in the fridge.