This is a recipe for easy, quick and healthy peanut butter cookies. You only need one bowl and seven ingredients to make these delicious cookies! They are both gluten, dairy, oil and sugar free. Serve them for breakfast, afternoon snack or dessert.
Im a real peanut butter addict! If I open a jar its literally gone in two days. It’s a bit addictive in some way. My favorite way of eating peanut butter is actually just straight from the jar on it own. But my favorite thing to make with it is of course chocolate chip peanut butter cookies. Because what pairs better with peanut butter than chocolate? Especially melted chocolate! These chocolate chip oatmeal peanut butter cookies are so yummy, addictive and super easy to make. You only need one bowl, seven ingredients and five minutes to prepare the batter. These cookies are not too sweet, since I prefer them less sweet. If you want them sweeter add a few extra stevia drops. Since they’re both sugar and oil free they are really good to serve both for breakfast, afternoon snack or dessert.
A few tips:
- Use creamy and runny peanut butter
- Don’t over work the batter
- Make sure the chocolate chips are evenly distribute in the batter
- Make the cookies the shape you want them to be when you take them out of the oven. They won’t flatten out while baking
- Store these cookies in a plastic container
- They are good to store for up to five days
Ingredients for these Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Oat flour
- Peanut butter (creamy)
- Sea salt
- Vanilla drops
- Chocolate chips
Other recipes you might like:
- Healthy Zucchini & Banana Bars (Vegan, Gluten, Dairy, Oil & Sugar Free)
- Berry Filled Bliss Balls (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Fudgy Black Bean Cherry Brownies (Vegan, Gluten, Sugar & Oil Free)
- Zucchini & Tahini Breakfast Cookies
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten, Dairy, Oil & Sugar Free)
- 1 dl Oats
- 1 dl Oat flour
- 1 large Egg whisked
- 1/2 dl Peanut butter (creamy)
- 1/2 dl Xylitol
- 1 tsp Sea salt + Some for topping
- 4-5 drops Vanilla stevia drops
- 3-4 tbsp Chocolate chips + Some for topping
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Form 4-6 equally sized cookies (flat) and place on a parchment covered baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes before eating.
3 thoughts on “Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten, Dairy, Oil & Sugar Free)”