This recipe is for Home Made Magnums with Granola Butter Core. This recipe only requires a few key ingredients and is easy and quick to make (not counting the resting time). These magnums are perfect to serve as a healthy afternoon snack or dessert. They are both vegan, gluten and sugar free.
Ice cream is my favorite dessert! No doubt about it. And making home made ice cream allows you to experiment and include just the ingredients and tastes that you like and prefer. These home made magnum popsicles are really easy and quick to make, it you don’t count the freeze time. You have a crunchy dark chocolate cover, a creamy vanilla ice cream made with coconut milk and a granola butter core in the middle. I you like original magnums and want to make a home made one with a fun twist you need to try these once. You can of course adapt the taste of the vanilla ice cream and make it chocolate, salted caramel or you favorite fruit flavor. And if you don’t want to make your own granola butter, even though I highly recommend you to try it (only takes 5-10 minutes), you can replace the granola butter with any other nut or seed butter of your choice. These magnums are perfect to serve for a healthy and delicious afternoon snack or dessert. They are both vegan, gluten and sugar free.
A few tips:
- Use refrigerated coconut cream. This will make the freeze time shorter, and it will also make it easier to add the granola core without it spreading and mixing with the rest of the ice cream.
- I stored my granola butter in the fridge for 1 hours before making the popsicles. It makes it easier to make a straight core with out it spreading compared to when its soft and runny.
- I used my home made granola butter when making these magnums. But if you don’t want to make your own granola butter then you can replace the granola butter with any other nut or seed butter of your choice.
- You can adapt the amount of granola butter depending on your preferences.
- I recommend you to pour the melted chocolate into a high glass, this will make the magnums easier to dip in the chocolate. And also make the chocolate cover more even.
Ingredients for these Home Made Magnums with Granola Butter Core:
- Coconut cream
- Cashew nuts
- Fiber syrup
- Stevia vanilla drops
- Granola butter
- Plant based milk
- Dark chocolate (Vegan & Gluten Free)
Other recipes you might like:
- Breakfast Popsicles
- 4-Ingredients Salted Caramel Popsicles (Vegan, Paleo, Dairy & Sugar Free)
- Chocolate Covered Funfetti Cakesicles (Vegan & Sugar Free)
- No Bake Toffee Mini Cheesecakes (Gluten, Sugar Free & Low Carb)
- Avocado No Churn Ice Cream (Vegan, Gluten, Nut, Sugar Free & Low Carb)
- Brownie & Hazelnut Ice Cream bars (Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Cookie Dough Nice Cream (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Mars Ice Cream Cups (Vegan, Gluten, Grain & Sugar Free)
- Frozen Banana Chocolate Bites with Nut Butter & Fruits (Vegan, Gluten, Grain & Sugar Free)
- Two Ingredient Mango Chocolate Popsicles (Vegan, Gluten, Grain Free, No Added Sugar)
- Chocolate Covered Banana Sushi (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
Home Made Magnums with Granola Butter Core (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
For the ice cream
- 250 ml Coconut cream
- 1 dl Cashew nuts soaked for at least 2 hours
- 2-3 tbsp Fiber syrup
- 6-8 drops Stevia vanilla drops
For the magnums
- 6-8 tsp Granola butter
- 2-3 tbsp Plant based milk
- 200 g Dark chocolate (vegan and sugar free)
- Blend all the ingredients for the ice cream in a high speed blender until smooth. Taste to check if more sweetener is needed.
- Fill up 4-6 ice cream molds (depending on how big molds you use) approximately 1/3 of the way. Put in the popsicle stick to the molds in the freezer for 1-2 hours, just until starting to set.
- Combine the granola butter and milk until you have a smooth paste. Add 1 1/2-2 1/2 tsp granola butter in the middle (lengthwise) and then fill up rest of the mold with ice cream.
- Put in the freezer for at least 2 hours or until the ice cream is hard.
- Melt chocolate in a micowave or over a water bath.
- Pour it into a high glass (makes it easier to dip the magums) and dip the magums into the chocolate making sure the whole magums is covered in chocolate. Place on a parchment covered baking sheet and repeat with the remaining magnums.
- Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes and allow the chocolate to freeze and become hard.
2 thoughts on “Home Made Magnums with Granola Butter Core (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)”