This is an easy, delicious and healthy recipe for a cookie dough nice cream. This nice cream only requires a few simple ingredients and 10 minutes to make (not counting the freeze time for the banana). Serve this cookie dough nice cream for breakfast, as an afternoon snack or dessert. This cookie dough nice cream is both vegan, gluten and sugar free.
Making a delicious nice cream is both easy, quick and healthy breakfast, afternoon snack or dessert option that can be varied endlessly. You really only need frozen bananas and then add-ins and flavoring that you’re in the mood for. This nice cream is a version of classic cookie dough ice cream. It is both quick and easy to make, made with simple ingredients that you probably already have at home. And compared to regular cookie dough ice cream you can eat this cookie dough nice cream all day round since it is made with healthy ingredients and sugar free.
A few tips:
- Preferably freeze the bananas the day before (or always have some in the freezer).
- The cookie dough bites can be prepared in advance as well, and stored in the fridge until ready to eat.
- This nice cream can be made with either milk or quark/yogurt (I used vegan yogurt). Use the one you prefer or have at home.
- You can top the cookie dough nice cream with chopped chocolate if preferred but it is just as good without.
- You can make the nice cream in advance as well and then store it in the freezer. But let it thaw for 10 minutes before eating it.
Ingredients for this Cookie Dough Nice Cream:
- Oat flour
- Nut butter
- Fiber syrup or agave
- Plant based milk
- Sea salt
- Stevia vanilla drops
- Chocolate (optional)
- Plant based quark or yogurt
Other recipes you might like:
- Cottage Cheese Yogurt Soufflé (Gluten, Grain, Sugar Free & Low Carb)
- Mars Ice Cream Cups (Vegan, Gluten, Grain & Sugar Free)
- Frozen Banana Chocolate Bites with nut Butter & Fruits (Vegan, Gluten, Grain & Sugar Free)
- Two Ingredient Mango Chocolate Popsicles (Vegan, Gluten, Grain Free & No Added Sugar)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Eggs (Vegan, Gluten, Grain, Sugar Free & Low Carb)
- Edible Cookie Dough (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Yogurt Popsicles with Berries & Granola (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Nice Cream with Rhubarb & Strawberry Compote (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Home Made Magnums with Granola Butter Core (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Avocado No Churn Ice Cream (Vegan, Gluten, Nut, Sugar Free & Low Carb)
- No Bake Toffee Mini Cheesecakes (Gluten, Sugar Free & Low Carb)
Cookie Dough Nice Cream (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
For the cookie dough bites
- 1 dl Oat flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp Nut butter
- 1 1/3 tbsp Fiber syrup or agave
- 1- 1 1/2 tbsp Plant based milk (I used oat milk)
- A pinch of Sea salt
- 5-6 drops Stevia vanilla drops
- Chocolate (optional) roughly chopped
For the nice cream
- 1 Banana sliced and frozen
- 1-2 tbsp Plant based milk or quark/yogurt
- 4-5 drops Stevia vanilla drops
- Combine the ingredients for the cookie dough bites in a small form and kneed until a dough forms. Make small balls, place on a plate and put in the fridge.
- Add the ingredients for the nice cream to a high speed blender and mix until smooth.
- Add a few of the cookie dough bites to a glass. Pour the nice cream over and into the glass. Top with more cookie dough bites and chocolate (if using).