This recipe is for a delicious and tasty Cottage Cheese & Yogurt Soufflé that is both easy and quick to make. Four ingredients and five minutes is all you need to prepare this soufflé. Make this cottage cheese and yogurt soufflé for breakfast, afternoon snack or serve it as a dessert. It is both gluten, grain, sugar free and low carb.
I love baking things that can be eaten both for breakfast, afternoon snack or dessert. Because you really don’t have to compromise between healthy, nutritious and delicious. This cottage cheese and yogurt soufflé is a great example! It is made with just four healthy ingredients, is both nutritious, high in protein but still creamy and delicious. It has a wonderful soft, light, slightly creamy texture with a fresh yet sweet vanilla taste. Since it’s made without any flour it is a bit more dense than a classic soufflé, but very similar to a cheesecake in both taste and texture. The soufflé is really easy and quick to prepare and ready to serve in only 20 minutes. As mentioned it can be served both for breakfast, as an afternoon snack or dessert. Top it with your favorite fruits, berries, jam or nut butter. These cottage cheese and yogurt soufflés are both gluten, grain, sugar free and low carb.
A few tips:
- You can mix the batter completely smooth or leave some chunks of the cottage cheese left. It all depending on your preferences.
- Depending on how sweet you prefer your soufflé you can add additional sweetener to the vanilla stevia drops/vanilla extract.
- Bake the soufflé in the upper part of the oven.
- Do not bake the soufflé for too long. It should start to get golden brown and set on the edges, but still be slightly wobbly in the middle.
- You can vary this soufflé by adding different types of seasoning or add chocolate chips, berries, nut butters to the batter.
Ingredients for this Cottage Cheese & Yogurt Soufflé:
- Cottage cheese
- Greek yogurt or quark
- Vanilla stevia drops or vanilla extract
- Sweetener (optional)
Other recipes you might like:
- Chocolate Cheesecake Tartlet (Gluten, Sugar Free & Low Carb)
- Oven Baked Banana Pancake (Gluten, Grain, Dairy, Sugar & Oil Free)
- Chocolate Protein Mug Cake (Gluten, Sugar & Dairy Free)
- Chocolate Dutch Baby with Pears (Gluten, Dairy & Refined Sugar Free)
- Banana Dutch Baby (Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Battered Banana Pancakes (Gluten, Diary & Sugar Free)
Cottage Cheese & Yogurt Soufflé (Gluten, Grain, Sugar Free & Low Carb)
- 2 dl Cottage cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 dl Greek yogurt or quark
- 6-7 drops Vanilla stevia drops or vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp Sweetener (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Add all the ingredients for the soufflé to a bowl or a blender and mix until smooth.
- Divide between two oven safe bowls and bake in the oven for 14-18 minutes. It should be golden brown, set on the edges but is still a bit wobbly in the middle. Do not bake for too long so it gets too dry and over baked.
- Top with fruits, berries, jam or any other topping of your choice.
9 thoughts on “Cottage Cheese & Yogurt Soufflé (Gluten, Grain, Sugar Free & Low Carb)”