This is a quick and easy recipe for an oven baked banana pancake. You only need one bowl and five staple ingredients. This oven baked pancakes only requires two minutes of your time and is really easy to make. It is both gluten, grain, dairy, sugar and oil free. Serve it for breakfast or as a snack.
If aren’t keen on standing and frying pancakes either during weekdays or the weekend this is a Must try recipe. I guess we’ve all tried banana pancakes, like the easiest pancakes to make. But you still have to stand and fry them, flip them, make sure they don’t burn… So instead of frying your pancakes you should try this recipe! It’s perfect to make when you want banana pancakes but don’t have the time to stand and fry a whole batch. This recipe is silly easy and quick to make. You only need one bowl and two minutes to prepare the batter, then the oven will take care of the rest! This oven baked banana pancake recipe can be made in a bigger pan as well, making one big for your whole family. It is also great for meal prep purposes.
A few tips:
- Use a really ripe banana.
- This banana pancake can be made in advance and the just reheated.
- This pancake can be made in a big pan as well for the whole family.
- It is good to store in the fridge for up to three days, but it might get a bit brown from the bananas.
- You can add all kind of different add ins in this banana pancake. Anything you’re int the mood for.
Ingredients for this Oven Baked Banana Pancake:
- Ripe banana
- Baking powder
Other recipes you might like:
- Baked Spiced Oatmeal with Pecan & Sunflower Crumble (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Oat Flour Dutch Baby with Yogurt & Fresh berries (Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Sweet Potato French Toast (Gluten, Grain & Sugar Free)
Oven Baked Banana Pancake (Gluten,Grain, Dairy, Sugar & Oil Free)
- 1 ripe Banana peeled and finely mashed
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- A pinch of Salt
For the topping
- 1-2 tbsp Yogurt (of your choice)
- Pistachio nuts roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Combine all the ingredients for the pancake in a bowl.
- Pour into an oven safe baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown and set.
- Serve with yogurt and fresh berries.