This is a healthy, delicious and easy recipe for Edible Cookie Dough. This edible cookie dough only require a hand full of ingredients and five minutes to make. It cookie dough is healthy enough to have for breakfast, but also delicious enough to eat as an afternoon snack or dessert. It is both vegan, gluten and sugar free.
I love making healthy and quick sweet snack and desserts that are healthy at the same time. When I was little I loved eating the cookie dough when my mom was baking, it was better than the actual end result. But I always got a stomach ache after indulging since it had baking soda and lot of sugar. But I still love it as much as I did before and therefore had to make an edible cookie dough that is both tasty and healthy at the same time, making sure I don’t get a stomach ache. This recipe only requires a few key ingredients, and the amount of sweetener can easily be adjusted according to taste. It comes together in only 5 minutes and is the perfect healthy and easy snack or dessert to make. If you like cookie dough you’ll love this easy and quick edible cookie dough recipe. It is both vegan, gluten and sugar free.
A few tips:
- I used almond butter when making my cookie dough, but you can use any nut or seed butter that you like and prefer.
- The amount of oat flour and fiber syrup might vary a bit depending on how runny your nut/seed butter is. If the batter is too thick, add some more fiber syrup or a splash of plant based milk. If the dough is too runny add 1 tablespoon of oat flour at a time until you have the right consistency.
- I used vegan and sugar free chocolate chips when making this cookie dough, but you can also just chop a chocolate bar and add into the batter.
- This batter can be prepared in advance and stored in a jar in the fridge.
- It’s good to store in the fridge for up to five days.
Ingredients for this Edible Cookie Dough:
- Oat flour
- Nut butter
- Fiber syrup
- Stevia granular sugar
- Apple sauce or coconut oil
- Stevia vanilla drops
- Plant based milk (if needed)
- Chocolate or chocolate chips
Other recipes you might like:
- Sweet Potato Chocolate Dip (Vegan, Gluten, Grain & Sugar Free)
- Healthy Chocolate Mousse (Vegan & Sugar Free)
- Three Ingredients Banana Chocolate Mousse (Vegan & Sugar Free)
- Chocolate Hummus (Gluten, Dairy & Sugar Free)
Edible Cookie Dough (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- 2 dl Oat flour
- 2-3 tbsp Nut butter (I used almond)
- 3 tbsp Fiber syrup
- 1-2 tbsp Stevia granular sugar (optional, depends on how sweet you prefer it)
- 1 tbsp Apple sauce or coconut oil
- 4-5 drops Stevia vanilla drops
- A pinch of Salt
- Splash of Plant based milk (if needed)
- 1/2 dl Chocolate chips or chopped chocolate
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and combine until you have a smooth yet firm batter.
- Taste to check if more seasoning is needed. If the batter is too thick add more fiber syrup, if the batter is too runny add 1 tbsp more oat flour. The amount may vary depending on the nut butter you use.
- Top with more chocolate chips, if prefered.
- Scoop into a bowl and serve.