This is a quick, delicious and healthy Five Minute Spicy Tahini Shirataki Noodles. This bowl only requires a few ingredients and five minutes of your time. These noodles are perfect to serve either for lunch or dinner or to make for meal prep purpose. This noodle bowl is both vegan, gluten, grain free and low carb.
Some days you just want to eat something really really quick and easy, but still keep it healthy and fresh. Thats when I make shirataki noodles of some kind! They’re perfect to use when you want a quick and healthy meal, because they don’t need to be cooked or prepared in any way. They’re also vegan, gluten, grain free and low carb. Hence they suite aa food allergies and preferences. This shirataki noodle bowl is a five minute meal that is both easy to make, only requires a few ingredients and healthy at the same time. The noodles are fried in a spicy tahini sauce and served with fresh mango, cucumber and avocado and topped with dry roasted cashew nuts. These noodles are perfect to make both for lunch, dinner or for meal prep purpose. And they are vegan, gluten, grain free and low carb.
A few tips:
- I used tahini to make the sauce, but you can really use any nut or seed butter that you like or have at home.
- I used shirataki noodles, because I love them, they’re quick and easy to make and I always have them at home. But you can use any noodles you like or prefer to make this dish.
- The amount of tamari and rice vinegar can vary depending on how runny your tahini (or nut/seed butter is). If the sauce gets too thick add more tamari or rice vinegar (according to taste) or thin with some water.
- I used cashew nuts for this dish, but you can also use peanuts or almonds of if you want to make it nut free sunflower seeds.
Ingredients for these Five Minute Spicy Tahini Shirataki Noodles:
- Shirataki noodles
- Rice viengar
- Red chili
- Cashew nuts
Other recipes you might like:
- Tofu Bowl with A Spicy Tamarind Dressing (Vegan, Gluten & Low Carb)
- Sesame Fried Cauliflower Rice with Marinated Aubergine (Vegan, Gluten & Grain Free)
- Tahini Sauce Noodles with Brussel Sprouts, Kale & Mushrooms (Vegan & Gluten Free)
- Roasted Cauliflower Salad Bowl (Vegan, Gluten Free & Low Carb)
- Spicy Mushroom Bowl (Vegan, Gluten, Grain Free & Low Carb)
Five Minute Spicy Tahini Shirataki Noodles (Vegan, Gluten, Grain Free & Low Carb)
- 1 package Shirataki noodles
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 1/2 tbsp Tamari
- 1/2 tbsp Rice vinegar
- 1/2 Red chili minced
- 1/2 Mango peeled and diced
- 1/2 Avocado peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/4 Cucumber sliced and cut into quarters
- 1/2 Scallion thinly sliced
- 1-2 tbsp Cashew nuts
- Cilantro, to top
- Start by preheating two nonstick pans over medium heat.
- Add the cashew nuts to one of the pans and dry roast them until they start to get golden brown.
- Add the shirataki noodles to the other pan. Combine tahini, tamari, rice vinegar and minced red chili in a small bowl. Pour over the shirataki noodles and stir to combined.
- Meahwhile the noodles fry and get warm peel, pit, slice and dice the avocado, mango and cucumber.
- Place the noodles in a bowl. Top with mango, cucumber, scallion, avocado, cilantro and roasted cashew nuts.
One thought on “Five Minute Spicy Tahini Shirataki Noodles (Vegan, Gluten, Grain Free & Low Carb)”