This is a fresh, easy and delicious salad bowl using crispy vegetables and roasted cauliflower. If your looking for a fresh, quick and healthy salad bowl recipe you should really try and make this one. This salad bowl is vegan, gluten free and low carb. It is easy to adapt according to vegetables you have at home or prefer. Serve this bowl with a delicious and fresh tahini sauce.
Some days I just want to have a really quick and fresh meal. Something that is easy to make, doesn’t require to much of my time or effort.. but still taste amazing, is fresh and healthy. That’s when I love making fresh salad bowls. I prefer to mostly use fresh and raw vegetables, but include one or two baked, grilled or sautéed ones as well to balance the crunchy raw vegetables with. Cauliflower has been one of my favorite vegetables to roast lately. I love how quick and easy it is to roast and season according to what you’re in the mood for. It’s really one of the best and most versatile vegetables you can have at home. It can really be used for so many different purposes and seasoned with anything you like. I seasoned my cauliflower with some ground turmeric, because I only wanted a subtile flavor. But you can also roast just plain cauliflower, toss it in some olive oil or season with your favorite spices. Since this is a very fresh and crispy salad I wanted to make a creamy and flavorful dressing, hence serving it with a simple tahini and lemon dressing.
Ingredients for this Roasted Cauliflower Salad Bowl:
- Olive oil
- Ground turmeric
- Chili powder
- Green leafs
- Snow peas
- Lemon juice
Other recipes you might like:
- Poppy Seed Seared Tuna Bowl
- Asian Style Salmon Salad
- Half Baked Salad (Vegan, Paleo & Gluten Free)
- Tofu Bowl with a Spicy Tamarind Dressing
- Antioxidant Quinoa Salad (Vegan & Gluten Free)
Roasted Cauliflower Salad Bowl (Vegan, Gluten Free, Low Carb)
- 1/2 Cauliflower divided into smaller florets
- 1/2 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- 1 Zucchini spiralized
- 2 hands Green leaves
- 1/4 Cucumber thinly sliced
- 3 Radishes thinly sliced
- 8 Snow peas divided in two lengthwise
- 1 Lime cut into wedges
- Cilantro, to taste
For the tahini sauce
- 1/2 dl Tahini
- 1-2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Chili powder
- Water, to thin (I needed and desired)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Divide the cauliflower into smaller florets. Brush with olive oil and then sprinkle with tumeric and chili powder. Put on a parchment covered baking sheet and bake in the oven for approximately 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile combine the ingredients for the tahini sauce (except for the water) in a bowl. Taste to check if more seasoning is needed and thin with water to obtain desired texture.
- Add green leaves in two bowls.
- Spiralize the zucchini and divide equally between the two bowls.
- Dividethe rest of the sliced vegetables equally between the two bowls.
- When the cauliflower is ready add to the bowls and top everything with cilantro.
- Serve with tahini sauce and lime wedges.