This Asian Style Salmon Salad is such a great summer dish to serve! It’s filling, it’s fun, it’s tasty and it’s so easy to make. Just put the salmon in the oven and prepare the veggies while it’s cooking. The great part is that this salad can be served both hot and cold. So no matter if you’re just making it for yourself, meal prepping for the week, having a lot of people over for dinner or need a salad to bring to a picnic, this is it.
You have the perfect mix of crunchy vegetables, sweet fruit and tomatoes, some spice from the red chili and sriracha sauce and the subtile and fresh taste of salmon.
Ingrediens for the Asian Style Salmon Salad:
- Green leafs
- Red onion
- Red chili
- Chili flakes
- Mint leafs
- Thai basil (optiona)
- Sriracha sauce
Asian Style Salmon Salad
- 2 Salmon fillets
- 6 small Potatoes cut in half
- 2 Scallion (both with and green parts) sliced
- 1 Mango peeled, pitted and sliced
- 2 Tomatoes sliced
- 10 cm Cucumber diced
- 1 small Red onion thinly sliced
- 1 Red chili sliced
- 1-2 tsp Chili flakes
- A bunch of Cilantro
- A bunch of Mint leafs
- A bunch of Thai basil (optional)
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 3 tbsp Dairy free yoghurt
- 1-2 tsp Sriracha sauce
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Season the salmon with chili flakes
- Put the potatoes and salmon in the oven and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes (depending on how thick the salmon fillets are).
- Mix yoghurt with sriracha sauce in a small bowl, set aside.
- Prepare all the vegetables and the mango.
- Put green leafs on a big plate.
- Arrange the rest of the vegetables.
- Add potatoes and salmon on top when done.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and top with fresh herbs.
- Serve with sriracha sauce.