This is a recipe for a quick, easy, healthy and insanely delicious apple crumble pie made in a skillet. This pie only requires a few key ingredients, is easy to adapt and ready in only 10 minutes. The apple crumble pie is both vegan, gluten and sugar free!
You know sometimes when you crave something easy, healthy, light and delicious? And most preferably something that comes together in the blink of an eye, with almost no effort? This is The recipe! This apple crumble skillet pie only requires a few key ingredients, almost no effort from your side and is ready to serve in only 10 minutes. This is really my go to recipe when I crave something sweet, but want to keep it easy, light and healthy. And it never lets me down! I made the recipe using oat flour, but you can really use any flour you like or have at home. That’s the best part of this recipe. I can almost guarantee that you have everything you need at home. So just throw it in the pan and let the apple crumble come together on it’s own. Since this apple crumble is light, sugar free and healthy you can serve it for breakfast, healthy afternoon snack, but it’s also perfect to make if you want a quick and delicious dessert.
Ingredients for this Healthy Apple Crumble Skillet Pie:
- Oat flour (or any other flour)
- Liquid sweetener
- Coconut oil
Other recipes you might like:
- Healthy Oat Peach Bars
- Zucchini Muffins (Gluten, Oil & Sugar Free)
- Peach Crumble (Vegan, Gluten, Oil & Sugar Free)
- Blueberry & Vanilla Cream Crumble Cake (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- Pear & Pecan Muffins (Vegan, Gluten, Sugar Free, Naturally Sweetened with Fruit)
- Apple & Cinnamon Oat Muffins with Oat Crumble (Gluten & Sugar Free)
Healthy Apple Crumble Skillet Pie (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
- 2 Apples diced
- 1 1/2 dl Oats
- 1/2 dl Oat flour (or any other flour of choice)
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2-1 dl Stevia sugar (or regular sugar)
- 2 tbsp Fiber syrup (or agave or honey)
- 1 tsp Coconut oil
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat with the coconut oil.
- Dice the apples and add to the pan.
- Add rest of the ingredients and stir together. Let fry for 5-8 minutes, until the apples has softened and everything has become golden brown.
- Serve with ice cream or yogurt immediately.