This recipe is for a quick, easy and super delicious Breakfast Apple Pie. This apple pie only requires a few staple ingredients, one bowl and five minutes to prepare, the rest is taken care of by the oven. Serve this delicious apple pie for breakfast, as an afternoon snack or dessert. This apple pie is both gluten, nut, oil and sugar free.
I guess Im not the only one who enjoys dessert for breakfast from time to time. Especially when it’s both delicious, easy and nutritious at the same time. This is breakfast adapted apple pie that comes together in the blink of an eye. You only need one bowl and nine simple ingredients to make it. Not only is this breakfast apple pie good to make for breakfast, it is also perfect to make for a nutritious and healthy afternoon snack but also delicious enough to serve for dessert. This breakfast apple pie is both gluten, nut, oil and sugar free.
A few tips:
- Use an apple sort that you like since it will affect the taste of the apple pie. Preferably do not use the less flavorful apples since they won’t any neither taste or sweetness to the pie.
- The apple sauce can be omitted, but you might need to add a little more Greek yogurt.
- You can adapt the seasoning by adding vanilla or swapping the cinnamon for cardamom for example.
Ingredients for this Breakfast Apple Pie:
- Oat flour
- Greek yogurt
- Apple sauce
- Baking powder
Other recipes you might like:
- Chocolate Protein Mug Cake (Gluten, Sugar & Dairy Free)
- Porridge &Granola Stuffed Baked Apples (Vegan, Gluten & Refined Sugar Free)
- Chocolate Dutch Baby with Pears (Gluten, Dairy & Refined Sugar Free)
- Apple Cinnamon Pancakes (Gluten & Refined Sugar Free)
- Apple Pie Smoothie Bowl (Vegan, Gluten & Refined Sugar Free)
- Blueberry Skillet Crumble Pie (Gluten, Sugar, Dairy & Oil Free)
- Oven Baked Banana Pancake (Gluten, Grain, Dairy, Sugar & Oil Free)
- Hasselback Apples (Vegan, Gluten, Grain & Sugar Free)
- Healthy Apple Crumble Skillet Pie (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
Breakfast Apple Pie (Gluten, Nut, Oil & Sugar Free)
- 1 dl Oat flour
- 1/2 dl Oats
- 1 Egg
- 1 dl Greek yogurt (or similar)
- 2 tbsp Apple sauce
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 2-4 tbsp Xylitol
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Apple thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Add all the ingredients except for the sliced apples to a bowl and stir/whisk until you have a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into an oven safe baking dish.
- Arrange the apple slices in a circle on top. Sprinkle with some more cinnamon if desired.
- Bake in the oven for 19-23 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
6 thoughts on “Breakfast Apple Pie (Gluten, Nut, Oil & Sugar Free)”