These pretty muffins are delicious, moist, filled with flavor and healthy! They only require a few ingredients and are so easy to make. Not to mention how pretty they look. They are both vegan, gluten & sugar free and naturally sweetened with fruits. This is kinda as healthy as it gets, since your pretty much eating oats and fruits.
These muffins are the perfect “grab n go” breakfast, healthy snack or dessert! And people won’t even know they’re eating something healthy! They are good to store in the fridge for 4-5 days, but I wouldn’t recommend freezing them since the pear won’t taste that good.
Ingredients for these Pear Pecan Muffins:
- Apple sauce
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Apple cider vinegar
- Stevia drops
- Pecan nuts
Other healthy baking recipes you might like:
- Cheesecake Tartelette with Cottage Cheese (Gluten, Oil & Sugar Free)
- Peach Crumble (Vegan, Gluten, Oil & Sugar Free)
- Cream cheese filled banana muffins Cups
- Zucchini Muffins (Gluten, Oil & Sugar Free)
Pear Pecan Muffins (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free, Naturally Sweetened with Fruits)
- 8-10 Pears (depending on the size)
- 5 dl Oats
- 1 1/2 dl Apple sauce
- 1 large Banana mashed
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 6-7 drops Stevia vanilla drops
- 1-2 or 1/2 tbsp/dl Stevia granular sugar or coconut sugar if you prefer them sweeter (optional, I did not use it)
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Pecan nuts roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees and prepare muffin tins.
- Cut of the bottom of the pears so they can stand in the muffin tins.
- Add oats to a high speed blender and process until you have a flour like texture.
- Add the flour to a bowl together with baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In a blender add the mashed banana, apple sauce, apple cider vinegar, stevia drops and mix until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Taste the batter and check if you prefer to add some stevia/coconut sugar to make it sweeter. I really dont think it's necessary since you have the sweet banana, apple sauce and the pear in the middle. But thats up to you.
- Fill the muffins tins approximately by 1/3.
- Add a pear in the middle of each muffins tin and push it down so that it reaches the bottom.
- Sprinkle roughly chopped pecan nuts on top.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.