If you want a delicious, easy and quick recipe for preparing a lobster, look no further! This dish is ready in only 15 minutes, it’s really easy to make and tastes amazing. This dish can be served either as a starter or main course.
Preparing seafood doesn’t have to be complicated or time consuming. Seafood are actually very easy and quick to prepare. You don’t want to overdo them, since they already taste delicious as they are. And you also don’t want to add too many tastes and spices so that they take over and make the seafood taste disappear. This recipe if really easy to make, you only need four ingredients and 15 minutes! All you need to do is to mix butter, parsley and lemon juice and then add it on top of the haloed lobsters. I prefer adding a little less parsley butter, because I prefer mine a little lighter and fresh. But if you prefer having them more buttery just double the amount of butter and parsley in this recipe. This is perfect to serve both as a starter, or as a main dish. If making it a main, I would serve a whole lobster each and make a delicious side salad or potatoes on the side. The most important thing when gratinering a lobster is to have a really hot oven (250 degrees Celsius, and make sure it actually is that hot) and not to grill it for too long. It should get a bit warm and browned, but don’t grill it for too long. Then it will turn out dry and boring.
Ingredients for this Parsley Gratinated Lobster:
Other recipes you might like:
- Spicy Scallops with Brussel Sprouts & Shiitake
- Moule Mariniere with Garlic, Chili & Ginger
- Asian Style Tuna Steak (Paleo, Keto, Low Carb)
- Scallop Carpaccio with Avocado Cream and Fish Roe
- Melon & Scampi Salad
Parsley Gratinated Lobster
- 2 Cooked lobsters Divided in two
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 4 tbsp Parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees Celsius using the grill function.
- Mix butter, parsley and lemon juice to a smooth mixture.
- Divide the lobsters in two. Spread the parsley butter evenly between the four pieces.
- Put the lobsters on a baking sheet and grill in the upper part of the oven for approximately 10 minutes, not longer. The lobster should get browned and a little warm. But dont grill for too long, it will make it dry.
- Serve immediately.