This is a recipe for easy, quick and delicious Yogurt Popsicles with Berries & Granola. These popsicles only require three key ingredients and five minutes of your time. The rest is taken care of by the freezer. These popsicles are perfect to eat when you want a quick and refreshing breakfast that doesn’t need any preparation or a healthy and delicious afternoon snack. These popsicles are vegan and sugar free.
Is there anything better than popsicles during summer? At least that’s my favorite thing to eat when I want something cold and refreshing. But popsicles doesn’t always have to be served as a sweet treat or dessert! They can also be made healthy and eaten for breakfast or as a refreshing afternoon snack. Like these yogurt, berry and granola popsicles! These popsicles are great for both kids and adults! Serve them for breakfast and the kids will love you since they think they’re having dessert for breakfast, or have them as a snack when you need something cooling during warm summer days. I love having them in the freezer. They’re perfect to grab when you don’t have time or energy to make breakfast or when you’re in a big need of something quick and cooling. Did I mention they’re also silly easy to make? No preparation needed, you only put the ingredients in ice cream molds and let them freeze for 3-4 hours. You can easily vary them by choosing different types of yoghurt, fruits/berries and granola or nuts.
A few tips:
- Using a yogurt with more fat will make the popsicles creamier.
- I used plain vegan yogurt when making these once. But you can choose any yogurt you like or have at home.
- You can also sweeten the yogurt by adding a few drops of your favorite stevia drop flavor.
- Experiment and try different kind of fruits and berries to have some variation.
- I used granola in my popsicles, but you can also just use nuts and seeds.
- Store the popsicles in the freezer for 3-4 hours before eating them.
Ingredients for these Yogurt Popsicles with Berries & Granola:
Other recipes you might like:
- No Bake Toffee Mini Cheesecakes (Gluten, Sugar Free & Low Carb)
- Hazelnut Nice Cream (Vegan & Sugar Free)
- Four Ingredients Salted Caramel Popsicles (Vegan, Paleo, Dairy & Sugar Free)
- Avocado No Churn Ice Cream (Vegan, Gluten, Nut, Sugar Free & Low Carb)
- Home Made Magnums with Granola Butter Core (Vegan, Gluten & Sugar Free)
Yoghurt Popsicles with Berries & Granola
- Popsicle molds (I used silicon molds)
- 2 dl (Vegan) Yoghurt
- 12-14 Raspberries
- 10-14 Blueberries
- 4 tbsp Granola
- Add halft the yoghurt in the molds, dividing it equally between the four molds.
- Add raspberries, blueberries and granola (I put some extra granola at the bottom).
- Add rest of the yoghurt to the molds.
- Freeze for at least 3-4 hours.
4 thoughts on “Yogurt Popsicles with Berries & Granola (Vegan & Sugar Free)”