Ice cream is one of my favorite desserts/sweet treats. When I start to eat ice cream there’s like no stop. I just love it. I took me a while to try Nice Cream, since I thought only the real thing is good enough. Then I started experimenting and noticed that you can make quite delicious nice cream that is very similar to “the real thing”. My absolute favorite ice cream flavor is hazelnut… and I think that this Hazelnut Nice Cream has turned out really well. So Im sharing it with you!
Surprising enough this nice cream only includes three key ingredients!
Ingredients for the Hazelnut Nice Cream:
- Hazelnut butter
- Pure vanilla powder
- Dates/Liquid sweetener (optional)
- Hazelnuts (optional)
Hazelnut Nice Cream
- 4 Bananas sliced and frozen
- 1/2-1 dl Hazelnut butter (depending on how stron you like the hazelnut taste to be)
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla powder (optional)
- 3-4 Dates or 2-4 tbsp liquid sweetener
- 2 tbsp Hazelnuts roughly chopped
- Add the frozen and slied bananas in a blender together with hazelnut butter (start with 1/2 dl and add more if you like a stronger hazelnut taste) and vanilla powder (if using) and blend until smooth.
- Taste the nice cream and add more hazelnut butter and date/liquid sweetener (if you prefer it sweeter).
- Blend again.
- Serve right away with chopped hazelnuts on top or place the nice crem in a dish and store in the freezer.