This recipe is for a fresh, light and delicious Watermelon Ceviche. This watermelon ceviche only requires four ingredients and 10 minutes of your time. It is perfect to serve as a fresh starter, side dish or light lunch. It is both vegan, gluten and grain free.
Refreshing salads is what Im living off during warm summer days! And watermelon is a real life saver when you need to rehydrate, eat something fresh and delicious. But watermelon isn’t only great to eat as a snack or to use for dessert purpose, it’s also so delicious to use in savory dishes. This watermelon ceviche is the perfect example on how you can make an easy, delicious and refreshing savory dish using watermelon. It is both juicy, a little spicy and have a lovely freshness from the lime. This salad is perfect to make for a quick and light lunch, to serve as an appetizer or starter or as a side dish to your main course. It only requires four key ingredients and 10 minutes of your time. It is both vegan, gluten and grain free.
A few tips:
- Use a juicy and sweet watermelon.
- Cut the cubes into equally sized pieces.
- Use a cold watermelon to keep it fresh and crispy.
- I would recommend you not to prepare this ceviche too long in advance. It’s really more tasty and crispy if just made.
- Serve it cold
Ingredients for this Watermelon Ceviche:
- Red onion
Other recipes you might like:
- Cucumber & Radish Salad
- Galia Melon & Mozzarella Salad
- Citrus Mozzarella Salad (Gluten Free)
- Watermelon & Feta Cheese Salad
Watermelon Ceviche (Vegan, Gluten & Grain Free)
- 4 dl Watermelon cut into cubes
- 1/2-1 Jalapeno thinly sliced
- 1/2 Red onion thinly sliced
- 1 Lime juiced
- Cilantro, to taste roughly chopped
- Cut watermelon into equally sized cubes and place in a bowl.
- Slice the jalapenos and red onion and add to the bowl.
- Add lemon juice and stir everything together.
- Top with cilantro and serve while cold.
One thought on “Watermelon Ceviche (Vegan, Gluten & Grain Free)”