This is an easy and fresh appetizer that only takes 10-15 minutes to make. I love using sweet potato as “crostini”! Its simple, easy and delicious. The the perfect taste combination if you ask me – sweet meets salty meets creamy and then topped with some crunchy cream cheese.
These crostini look really fancy, but they come together in only a few minutes, and will be appreciated by everyone!
Ingredients for these Sweet Potato Crostini with Cream Cheese & Smoked Salmon:
- Sweet potato
- Cream cheese (Here you have home made version Vegan Cream Cheese)
- Smoked salmon
Sweet Potato Crostini with Cream Cheese & Salmon
- 8 slices Sweet potato
- (Home made) Cream cheese
- 50 g Smoked salmon
- 8 slices Zucchini shaved
- Dill to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Bake the sweet potatoes for appromixately 10 minutes (or until soft and little browned).
- Spread the cream cheese on each sweet potato crostini.
- Add smoked salmon.
- Roll up the shaved zucchini and put it on the crostini.
- Garnish with some dill.